A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS
OPENING DATES: Fort Collins & Castle Rock – 5/1/20, Other locations – 5/9/20 (Tentatively).
We have missed you all maybe more than you missed us! Thank you for your patience while we have been closed. We know it’s been a while since we’ve communicated with you, but unfortunately information has been changing daily and we weren’t able to make a solid plan. We’re getting our information from the Governor and other Regulatory Agencies regarding when we can open. When we do get to return, it will not look like business as usual.
All of our schedules will be changing. We can only have a limited amount of people in the space at one time so we need to work in shifts. Please be patient with us while we figure out our scheduling. If you have already booked an appointment, it is likely that it will need to be changed. Your stylist will be reaching out to you if you are already booked to work something out. If you do not already have an appointment and would like to contact us please call your salon and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
We all need to work together to make this successful, and you are a huge part of that. All of our staff are certified in proper sanitation and safety protocol. This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do to help all of us…
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule. Please give us as much notice as possible if you decide you can’t make it in.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow for check-in protocols.
- When you arrive, please review the protocol signs posted on the door for the salon-specific checkin process.
- You will be greeted at the front door by a member of our staff.
- Your temperature will be taken before you walk into the salon.
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
- Don’t bring extra stuff into the salon.
- You will be taken to the stylist’s chair. Please do not leave that chair.
- Come alone. We are on a strict number guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.
- Wear your own mask. It must be a “loop mask” that goes behind your ears, not the kind that ties around your head. You will be asked to rebook if you do not have a mask.
- Adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- Credit card only (no cash).
- By appointment only. No walk-in appointments.
We pride ourselves in giving a friendly luxury service. Many of the little things we like to do for you may be banned at this time. While we are not positive on the official guidelines yet, this is what it may look like…
- We won’t be able to offer a drink
- We may not be able to give you a blowdry
- You may need to come in with freshly shampooed hair
- You won’t see our salon coordinators. They will be working remotely to book appointments and take payments
Because of this, your appointment might not feel like what you’re accustomed to, but know we will return to The Parlour Way as soon as possible.
The Parlour takes the health and safety of our clients and team extremely seriously. Even with the new safety protocols in place, we are unable to completely eliminate the possibility of anyone becoming infected in our space.
As you know, change is inevitable, so we’ll keep you posted. Thank you again for your understanding!