A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS
We all need to work together to make this successful, and you are a huge part of that. All of our staff are certified in proper sanitation and safety protocol. This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do to help all of us…
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please reschedule. Please give us as much notice as possible if you decide you can’t make it in.
- When you arrive, please review the protocol signs posted on the door for the salon-specific checkin process.
- Your temperature will be taken before you walk into the salon.
- Sanitize your hands when you walk in. There will be hand sanitizer near the front door.
- Don’t bring extra stuff into the salon.
- Come alone. We are on a strict number guideline and any extra people will put us over our limit.
- Wear your own mask. It must be a “loop mask” that goes behind your ears, not the kind that ties around your head. You will be asked to rebook if you do not have a mask.
- Adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- Credit card only (no cash).
- By appointment only. No walk-in appointments.
We pride ourselves in giving a friendly luxury service. Many of the little things we like to do for you may be banned at this time. While we are not positive on the official guidelines yet, this is what it may look like…
- We won’t be able to offer a drink
Because of this, your appointment might not feel like what you’re accustomed to, but know we will return to The Parlour Way as soon as possible.
The Parlour takes the health and safety of our clients and team extremely seriously. Even with the new safety protocols in place, we are unable to completely eliminate the possibility of anyone becoming infected in our space.
As you know, change is inevitable, so we’ll keep you posted. Thank you again for your understanding!